Tuesday 24 October 2017

Another exciting return

Anna's return to the Alps brings excitement and new opportunities

Soon will be my second winter season with Merinannies, and I couldn't be more excited!
As an independent educator who loves travelling, being a nanny for Merinannies (and its summer-sister KidsInGreece) has been an incredible work opportunity! I spent last year's festive season in Megeve, a picturesque ski resort in the stunning French Alps, where work and play were perfectly combined! 
What I like most about Merrinannies is that I am treated with care and professionalism, and what they expect in return, is simply the same. Our agent makes sure everything runs smoothly before and during the work period, and I always feel confident and well supported. Exactly what I need in order to be happy and creative around young kids!

This winter season I will be travelling to France and Austria for some new nanny adventures! I can't wait!
Anna


Anna will be available on special request
www.merinannies.com
07860925055 



No comments:

Post a Comment