Sunday 15 July 2012





The birthplace of western civilisation GREECE is as popular as ever due to its sizzling climate, amazing beaches and fascinating historical sites. The Emerald of the Ionian , CORFU, with pine covered mountains, gorgeous sandy beaches and exquisite hide away villas promises an elegant stay, whereas swanky RHODES and CRETE are renowned for their swishest hotels, turquoise waters and intriguing landscape. There is an Island for everyone and with some hot late offers and the exchange rates this is a choice not to be missed ! I am packing my bags and my kids and the NANNY is waiting there and I TRUST she is fab! I don't have to think about sun tan lotions, boat trips, water parks or cultural evenings, she organised the lot and the champagne is in the fridge. AND while she can speak three languages she can be everyone's best friend!

www.kidsingreece.com
www.merisunnannies.com
00447860925055

No comments:

Post a Comment