Tuesday 28 January 2014

Happy families and the BEST service

 Thank you for being so flexible and ready to answer our needs, even at such short notice. Having a sitter for two days really made our skiing holiday much more enjoyable. I will definitely recommend your company’s services to any other friends or family needing care in Morillon. Thanks again and have a great rest of the ski season!!
Eleanor Duelley, Morrillon

                   
We had a fantastic holiday and Emily was excellent; she was punctual, smiling, was very confident in dealing with two active toddlers and planned several activities a day for the boys. My sister and I both agreed that Emily was the best Alps based nanny we have had.
Rufus told us yesterday that the favourite part of the holiday was his time with Emily so you can’t really beat that for feedback!
I will definitely look to book Merinannies again if we are in Samoens next year. 
Thanks  Jane H
          . 
       

I just wanted to drop you a line to say that Eilidh was FANTASTIC. Noah loved her and I wanted to take her home with me.
Best wishes, Ticky
 
0044 7860925055
 




No comments:

Post a Comment